Thursday 22 January 2009

Keeping up

I've felt like writing on here for a few days, but never seemed to get the chance. I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore, but I'm keep on writing anyway!

I met my best friends new baby last week. He was perfect! He was born a month after mine was due, so it was an emotional time meeting him, and seeing my friend after the birth. It made me feel a bit crazy as if I really wanted to fall pregnant again, but the other half of me is still holding back. It's nearly a year since I fell pregnant, and all friends and contacts who miscarried at the same time as me have all got pregnant again since. I see that they're all very happy, but for me, I don't feel it'd be the best thing right now. I think that it's mainly due to not knowing if my husband would be happy if it happened again. As you can see, we don't communicate brilliantly about difficult things. If he was to say let's go for it, I'd probably be all for it too.

I really wish this cold damp weather would be over. I can't wait for the spring again, when I can get back into planting in the greenhouse and beds, watching our food grow, taking care of it while it does. I'm not feeling very energetic at the moment, but hoping my new year's resolution to get fit will work out if I can stick with it.

Now I'm here, I can't remember what it was I wanted to write about the other day! Ah well...it'll keep. See ya round!

No comments: