Tuesday 1 July 2008

A little more conversation.....

Just as something a bit unconnected from my usual posts, I want to say hi to my regular readers. I have a 'sitemeter' on my page, which tells me what country people log in from....I appear to have regular readers from Arcadia, Crescent City and LA in California, other parts of the US, Tallahassee in Florida, Grants Pass in Oregon, Jackson in Mississippi, Columbus in Ohio. Then closer to home I have readers from Swindon, Crawley and Rotherham in the UK, far far away in Guatemala City, and Ontario and Alberta in Canada.
So I just want to say 'HI' to you all. I'm guessing you're all going through something similar to myself, which is how you find me, or why you're reading (unless you're someone who knows me)....so I just want to say you're not alone. There's loads of support and great loads of positive thinking flying around for all of us. Hope you all find some for yourselves. We aren't alone, we just have to reach out and accept the support from those close to us. Even when we feel like curling up ignoring the world. Some of you will have strong religious faiths...I hope that helps you too. Would love for you all to get in touch and share your story with me. My email address is on my profile.....
As a bit of an update, there's nothing new miscarriage wise. No pains since Monday morning. Nothing physical anyway. Think I'm still in shock after what happened Sunday night. Will the images in my head ever go away? Do I really want them to? Message for MDM....thinking of you too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I´m the person from Guatemala City who´s been reading your blog!!! I just went trough a miscarriage on may at 7 weeks, so I understand what you´re feeling...I´ve found out that time heals, and as days go by we slowly begin understanding life...My prayers r with u!!