Tuesday 24 June 2008

Like the tide

Well what I thought was the start of it all last night, hasn't seemed to progress. The mild period-like pains seem to come and go, like gentle waves. No sudden tidal wave yet....
just enough pain to remind me what's going on, to remind me of what's happened. Not enough to stop me doing what I need to, gardening, house work, moving our cat's living area away from ours, now my daughter's been shown to have a cat allergy...looking into a change of career to de-stress my life a little.....just the usual things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read what you are going through. I found out that my baby had died when I was 15 weeks but they said that the baby was only 9 or 10 weeks. So it took my body a long time as well. Once it started happening it was very slow, spotting for almost a week, then finally a few days of extremely painful cramps and still not much bleeding at all and it actually took medication to get the fetus and everything to finally pass (similar medication that is given to a women who is overdue to put her into labour) I hope that things start progressing for you so that you can start to heal and get closer.