Wednesday 25 June 2008

The tide is high....but I'm holding on....

So the pain's now more steady, like period pains, with the bleeding to accompany them. I guess this is it. Going on what I've read of others' experiences, this may continue for a couple of weeks. I've my next scan in just over a week, to see how far the miscarriage has progressed, when I guess they'll be advising me to have a D & C to finish it off. I doubt I'll agree, again, but I won't know how I'll feel 'til then, as my emotions and general thoughts are so up and down, I don't know what day it is! It's not a time to be making decisions, yet difficult job decisions are being asked to be made. I don't want to mess things up, but I really feel I need some big changes. Now really shouldn't be a time when I need to make such important decisions though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Hugs!