Saturday 21 June 2008

Just wondering....

While reading all the relevant stuff on the web since 9th June, I've had one of my questions unanswered. While trying to be hopeful that my pregnancy had occurred later than I'd thought, I wondered how many people who are given the same news as I was, go to their follow-up scan and are told that there is a heart beat. I wondered if the 'hopeful' doctor was being unrealistic, and just trying not to upset me more than I was, or if there really was a good chance of me returning yesterday to find the baby was then 9 weeks old, and now had a heart beat. Is there anyone out there who has had good news at their next scan??? So that's the reason for my poll question below. I'm really hoping there's a lot of women out there who actually had good news at their next scan. Let me know.
xXx

No comments: